- This week we are finishing our last novel. We are reading Who Was Neil Armstrong? We will be working on inferences, main idea, supporting details, and other skills. We will take a test on chapters 1-10 on March 24th. This is a short book so there are only 10 chapters!
- In vocabulary, we are working on words from unit 12. They are up on Quizlet. Please have your child study their words each night. Test will be on March 24th.
- Students can use this site to help them study vocabulary words https://www.sadlierconnect.com/anonymous/product.html?productId=36&alias=vw&eventId=top9BVxvJPEbqnKN&eventValidation=ef1272a5408816f6c8084b20018ced97._.I3Z7e1ea_QI6U-6clmR9dvJ1EYR_X6XwW6jyx7U4aygmeMJd2mpp0-vAUQxEP4-0Mm6bbzkP8uVXOwa-NPZ31g~~ Just copy and paste this link.
- We are in need of paper towels and small candies for the treat box if anyone would like to donate them. Thank you to those who sent some in!!
- I have a new Donor’s Choose project going. I am trying to get more Scholastic Storyworks for the students. If you would like to give or share the link, we would greatly appreciate it. For a limited time, they are matching funds. Here is the link:
- Storyworks web site- Students may go here to use the digital version at home
storyworks.scholastic.com Password- 4YES2016
Scholastic News- Password- YES42016
Thank you all for all that you have done already! We appreciate it so much!